0 Comments

Monday, September 7, 2015

Wrap Up | August 2015

Hey guys!
How are you doing?! :) I honestly need some motivation to write and keep up with my blog, I truly need a renovation of how it looks.. can someone please help with this?

Also, I haven't been reading AT ALL these days! I haven't read in weeks.. I don't know what's wrong with me. I started 4 books and put them down. So in the mood for mystery though so I'll probably pick up Dark Places by Gillian Flynn.

P.S. you can click on the links provided down below for reviews.


3. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas (5/5)


5. Yes Please by Amy Poehler (1/5)

I also discovered that I'm not the auto biography type of person. I couldn't finish the whole book and I listened to it in audiobook form, I don't know.. It's honestly not the book, it's me hahaha

anyways, keep an eye out for my TBR. It'll be an ambitious one because I told my boyfriend to scold me for not reading. WHY DON'T I READDDDDD, IS THIS A FREAKING CURSE? hahaha I hate this!

If you've read any of these be sure to comment down below! Have a great day everyone :)




3 comments:

  1. Everybody seems to be undergoing major reading slumps during summer! I know I did and in ways, I'm still not fully recovered and I've been reading slower these past couple of weeks but sometimes it's necessary and I hope you can get out of yours soon enough! Maybe it's time to re-read a favourite? It helped me
    I've read Crown of Midnight but I didn't love it as much as you did. I was alright and I liked it but it wasn't as mind-blowing as I expected it to be after everybody raving about it. I'm still gonna continue reading the series and if I like Heir of Fire alright I might invest my time with the three remaining books that are yet to come out (well, 2 since Queen of Shadows is already out) but we'll see :) and I'm so sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your experience with Yes Please. I don't like biographies to much as well and I know I will never be able to listen to an audiobook mainly because I won't be able to concentrate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, don't feel disheartened about your blog! :D IT IS GREAT. And if you're after a new design, I recommend googling free blogger templates. ALL of my designs came from tweaking freebie templates when I was on blogger. xD And if you use key-words like "minimalist" or "photography" or "professional" (or whatever :P) you can get some really nice designs pop up. ;)

    AHHHH I'M SO GLAD YOU LOVED CROWN OF MIDNIGHT. That is SO my favourite book in the series. :')

    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh Crown of Midnight! It's looking at me all the time ... seems a little angry that I haven't picked it up yet. I'LL GET TO YOU SOON, BOOK! DON'T WORRY! *sigh* So much to read ... not enough time.

    I already mentioned that I adored your Everything, Everything review and well ... I GOT THE BOOK! I can finally read it - although I should read an ARC first, damnit - but sooooon. I'm so excited!

    And ... when did that happen? Your blog looks different (duh) and I feel so bad for not noticing it sooner. Depending on when the change happened, haha. It looks great though! Really like it, although I also loved your old design! It was so colorful and awesome. :D

    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day! So thank youuu :) <3

Follow
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...