0 Comments

Saturday, June 11, 2016

TOP 6 BOOKS I'M CURRENTLY MOTIVATED TO READ!

Hello hello! 
Yes, I'm not dead. I haven't been posting lately because I'm too busy with school and I've just finished my first year of college soo.. you know what that means! More blog posts and hopefully more reading. I have been lacking on motivation lately, but I'll be back at it in no time. 

Here are the books that I'm hoping will pick me up from my slump because it's bad.. These are the ones that I currently have and will be reading soon. *fingers crossed*

Also expect a review to come on Wednesday! It's an exciting one.


1. Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman
2. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
3. The Dream Thieves (Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater


4. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
5. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
6. This is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp 

Did you read any of these? I want to know your opinions so link me to any reviews you've done on these books if you have any! 

Also guys, quick question: what is your favortie pick me up book? Please leave them in the comments below! 

Have a great day♥


6 comments:

  1. I really want to read Truthwitch but it will probably be a while before I get around to reading it.
    I was disappointed by This is Where it Ends but hopefully you enjoy it :)

    Jess @ A Book Addict's Bookshelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? Whyy? I really want to read them both! I'm curious as to why you didn't like This is Where it Ends.. Do you have a review up for it?

      Delete
  2. YES YES YES to The Dream Thieves, so good!

    My favorite pick me up books are the Escape to NZ series by Rosalind James and Dying to Please by Linda Howard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I loved loved The Raven Boys, I can't wait to read The Dream Thieves♥

      Thank you so much for your recs, I'll be sure to check them out!

      Delete
  3. Ohhh, I recently finished The Raven Cycle and it was so good! I hope you love the rest of the series! I'm also hoping to read Truthwitch soon. I've heard so many good things about it and I can't resist the hype. I hope you enjoy your books!

    Ally @ The Scribbling Sprite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am super glad you liked The Raven Cycle, it gave me a huge push to get this series read before summer ends. I hope you like Truthwitch! Can't wait to see what you think about it!

      Thanks for stopping by♥

      Delete

You comments make my day! So thank youuu :) <3

Follow
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...